What is Creatine and why is it so beneficial?
Creatine is an amino acid found naturally in your body, particularly in muscle cells. It is commonly taken as a supplement for improving performance in the gym to boost energy during high intensity exercise.
Creatine gives your muscles more energy and leads to changes in cell function that increase muscle growth. Studies show that it can improve strength, power, and high-intensity exercise performance. (1)
Creatine also helps you gain muscle in the following ways:
- Boosted workload. It enables more total work or volume in a single training session, a key factor in long-term muscle growth (2)
- Improved cell signaling. It can increase satellite cell signaling, which aids muscle repair and new muscle growth (3)
- Increased cell hydration. Creatine lifts water content within your muscle cells, which causes a cell volumization effect that may play a role in muscle growth (4)
- Reduced protein breakdown. It may increase total muscle mass by reducing muscle breakdown (5)
- Lower myostatin levels. Elevated levels of the protein myostatin can slow or inhibit new muscle growth. Supplementing with creatine can reduce these levels, increasing growth potential (6)
The Curse! Creatine is a pure micronized creatine monohydrate. It contains no additives, no artificial colors, and no artificial flavors. And the sick news is that it can be stacked with our pre-workouts The Curse! and The Shadow! to add some high-octane mayhem to your workout. You will notice endless endurance, primal pumps and hit your goals even sooner with increased muscle size, strength and power when combined with high-intensity activities. When you stack multiple products together you will gain the benefits of each individual supplement and it is safe to do this.
Don't worry if you don't see your muscles bulk up instantly as it may take up to 4 weeks for Creatine to do its job. Your muscles need to accumulate the storage of Creatine until they are saturated and then it will kick in like a bull at a gate.
It's also recommended that you keep chugging back the water throughout the day as Creatine pulls water into your muscle cells, so it is important to keep hydrating your body.
When starting you will want to load to get to the saturation point so take 5 grams four times per day for 5-7 days. Then take 5 grams per day to maintain levels.
So get out there and tear that gym apart Slayer!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.