What information do we collect?
Information you provide – We and our service providers collect any information that you provide when you use the Services, including when you create an account, purchase a product, write a product review, join our loyalty program, participate in our message boards or forums, sign up to receive our electronic newsletters, participate in polls and surveys, or otherwise contact us with a question, comment, or request. This can include, but is not limited to, a) personal details such as your name, contact information, username, password, and other registration information; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases or respond to any offers; (c) information you provide when submitting a loyalty program application or review; and (d) information you provide us when you contact us.
Information automatically collected from you – We and our service providers may automatically collect certain technical information from your device over time and across different websites when you use the Services, such as your Internet Protocol address, your browser type, your operating system, the pages you view on the Services, the pages you view immediately before and after you access the Services, and the search terms you enter on the Services. This information allows us to recognize you and personalize your experience if you return to the Services using the same device, and to improve the Services and the services we provide. We and our service providers may collect this information using “cookies,” which are small text files that the Services saves on your computer using your web browser and accesses when you return, or similar technologies.
- Google Analytics description: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
- Meta pixel description: https://www.facebook.com/business/tools/meta-pixel
- Klayvio cookies policy: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034666712-Understanding-cookies-in-Klaviyo
How do we use this information?
We may use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including:
- to provide you with products, services, or information you request;
- to provide you with information about the Services or required notices;
- to deliver marketing communications, promotional materials, or advertisements that may be of interest to you;
- to customize your experience when using the Services, such as by providing interactive or personalized elements on the Services and providing you with content based on your interests;
- to allow us to improve the Services, such as by better tailoring our content to our users’ needs and preferences;
- to generate and analyze statistics about your use of the Services;
- to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand our users;
- to protect our rights, the integrity and security of the Services, or your safety or the safety of others; and
We may also de-identify or aggregate your personal information in such a way that you may not reasonably be re-identified, and may use or disclose this de-identified or aggregated information for any other purpose.
Under what circumstances do we disclose this information?
We may disclose the information we collect from you through the Services:
- to third parties that provide services to us in connection with our business operations and that have agreed to keep the information confidential, including, but not limited to, third parties that provide order and payment processing services, manage our loyalty program, analyze information collected through the Services, and deliver marketing communications and other materials that may be of interest to you;
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or to comply with government reporting obligations;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary (a) to protect our rights, the integrity and security of the Services, or your safety or the safety of others, or (b) to verify your identity or to detect, prevent, or respond to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of our policies, violations of law, or other misuse of the Services; and
- to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets.
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies. However, they are an important part of how the Services work, so you should be aware that if you choose to refuse or remove cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality the Services.
Most browsers accept cookies by default. You may be able to change the settings to have your browser refuse certain cookies or notify you before accepting cookies. To do so, please follow the instructions provided by your browser, which are usually located within the "Help", "Tools" or "Edit" menus.
For further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.